- Please note that we have two booking systems (MINDBODY for studio classes and FITOGRAM for online classes). Make sure that you have chosen the right system.
- When booking classes in our studio please use our timetable booking portal Mindbody (https://www.hiyogaberlin.de/classes/studio-classes/).
- You can buy tickets for 1 single class, or a Monthly Flat. You can buy vouchers through your Mindbody account.
- MINDBODY only lets you pay via credit card. If you don't have a credit card, you can pay all rates in cash or via Paypal at the studio. If you want to book via Mindbody, create an account at home to be able to buy your ticket faster once you get to the studio.
- There have been problems with some browsers and cookie settings. If you get an error message, we advise you to try downloading and using the Mindbody App alternatively. We generally recommend you use the Mindbody App to organize your bookings more easily.
If you cancel 24 hours before class starts, all credits will be returned to your account. You can use them to book a new class as you wish. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the class starts, your credits will be lost.
You can also come to any class without booking a spot in advance. However, we cannot guarantee you a spot in this way. Please note that due to Covid-19 guidelines, we can only have 11 students in a studio class.
Bookings via URBAN SPORTS CLUB:
- You can find our new classes at Monumentenstraße 23 under "Hi!Yoga Studio". Please book our classes as early as possible to secure a spot.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your studio classes free of charge 24h before the class starts. Please note that since this summer Urban Sports keeps a fee for studio classes that are cancelled within 24h of the class. This fee is paid to USC and not to us. There is no cancellation fee for online classes.
Booking for ONLINE CLASSES
- All online classes are booked through our online system Fitogram . Fitogram lets you pay here with Paypal and credit card.
- We will send you the zoom link by mail a few minutes before the class. If you have booked a class but haven’t received a Zoom link, please check your spam folder.
Via Urban Sports:
- If you are an USC member, search for "Online - Hi!Yoga" to find our online classes. Book them directly via the app by clicking on "book now".
- If you have booked a class but haven’t received a Zoom link, please check your spam folder.
- If you did not get a link, you can also register via the USC website. Click on "Your name" + "Sportplan" in the upper right corner. The link will appear there 10 minutes before the course starts.
Booking for OUTDOOR CLASSES
Do I have to register in advance for outdoor classes?
⭑ No. All of our outdoor classes are drop-ins. Just come over and enjoy.
Can I pay via credit card outdoors?
Can I pay via Paypal or cash outdoors?
⭑ Yes, you can transfer money via Paypal to "email@example.com" for no extra costs.
I’m low on cash at the moment, is there anything that can be done?
⭑ We want you to be able to join us! Feel free to write us an e-mail and we’ll find a solution.
You can also work for us as a Karma Yogi which lets you attend all of our classes for free.