Are you an enthusiastic yoga or pilates practitioner, with an open and communicative nature and a passion for people? Our studio is looking for a new studio manager!
Hi!Yoga & More is a modern yoga studio in the heart of Kreuzberg, which offers a wide range of yoga, pilates and workout classes.
We’re looking for a person that joins our team and is mostly on-site.
Your tasks include and are not limited to:
• Customer communication
• Administrative and accounting tasks of our weekly courses and expenses
• Maintenance and Updates of our tools such as Eversports, Fitogram and Urban Sports Club
• Course coordination
• Daily communication with teachers and Karma Yogis
• General Studio Management
• Social Media Management
• Person interested in yoga and/or pilates
• Responsible, open minded, organized
• Team Player
• Basic computer skills
• Basic Social Media skills
• Graphic skills would be a plus
• Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
What we offer:
• Part-time position (20-25h)
• Full-time and permanent position possible
• Free classes
• A nice and international team, which is looking forward to meeting you.
Preferred start date: 1.1.2023
If you are interested, please send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We're looking for new yoga, pilates and workout teachers to lead classes for us.💡
🧘🏋️ If you're interested in joining Hi!Yoga and have at least 2 years of experience as a full time teacher in leading classes send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following info:
💌 where did you get your training?
💌 which class would you like to teach and when?
💌 a little bit about yourself
💌 include your instagram handle and/or some pictures of yourself.
Want to do yoga for free? 🧘♀️
Support us as a Karma Yogi with small tasks in the studio. You have a fixed day where you do tasks like helping us with the check-in, or cleaning out the dishwasher, etc.
Reach out to us at email@example.com
🌳 We're branching out 🌳
Hey there! We're looking for people to lead workshops (especially on the weekend) covering a variety of topics/areas: (anti-)racism in yoga, MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), progressive muscle relaxation, breathwork, health-insurance covered classes, waste reduction.
Have experience and training in leading any of these classes/workshops?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
⭐ your availabilities and what kind of class/workshop you would like to teach
⭐ where you got your training/your experience
⭐ a little bit about you and some pictures and/or your instagram handle